Established at the start of 2003 by the Board of Trustees, the After School Care Programme operates from 2.55 – 5.30, Monday to Friday during the school term.
Supervisors provide a snack, opportunity for homework to be completed, as well as free play and structured craft activities.
The programme is OSCAR accredited and the supervisors hold first aid certificates. Based in the school library, attending children can make full use of school facilities.
- $16.00 per day per child (casual bookings)
- $15.00 per day per child (regular bookings)
- $30.00 per day for two or more children (casual booking) from one family
- $25.00 per day for two or more children (regular booking) from one family
- $5.00 per child for late pickup (after 5.30pm)
- $16.00 per child per day for failing to show up without notification by midday at the latest
All families must complete an enrolment form for each child and sign this contract before the child can participate in the programme. It is the parent’s responsibility to inform the co-ordinator or supervisor of any changes.
Jeannie Sutherland Amber Bastin